European Journal of behavioral sciences (EJBS) is a multidisciplinary journal that is designed for the prompt publication of peer-reviewed articles in all areas of the subject. The objective of the European Journal of behavioral sciences is to publish outstanding and original peer-reviewed articles that advance the theoretical understanding of and promote and report empirical research about the widest range of behavioral sciences topics.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Uploading the signed author agreement form with other documents at the same time. This form is available at: http://dpublication.com/journal/ejbs/submission.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Statement of Authorship
This statement acknowledges that each undersigned author has made a substantial contribution to the manuscript and is willing to take public responsibility for its contents. Author(s) attest that all persons designated as authors qualify for authorship and all those who qualify are listed. The corresponding author takes responsibility for the integrity of the work as a whole, from inception to published article.
Author(s) herein attest that all human and/or animal studies undertaken as part of research from which this manuscript is derived, are in compliance with the regulations of their institution(s) and generally accepted guidelines governing such work. Author(s) warrant that this manuscript contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right or any material of an obscene, indecent, libellous, or otherwise unlawful nature and that to the best of their knowledge the manuscript does not infringe the rights of others.
The Contribution will be made Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY 4.0) which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the Contribution is properly cited.
All works published in the EJBS are open access and are available to anyone on the web site of the journal without cost. The users are free to use the work, subject to proper attribution of authorship and ownership of the rights. Authors may use their material in presentations and subsequent publications they write or edit themselves, provided that the EJBS is referenced in writing and is acknowledged as the original publication.
Conflict of Interest and Financial Supports
Author(s) warrant that any financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with this manuscript have been disclosed in the covering letter. Furthermore, sources of financial support of the project are named in the covering letter as well as the Acknowledgements.
Author(s) certify that neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under their authorship has been published or being considered for publication elsewhere in any language, except as described in the covering letter. They also certify that any previous presentations of this paper in meetings are mentioned in the covering letter.