Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Statement of Authorship
Each author signing this agreement form confirms their significant contribution to the manuscript and, as such, takes personal responsibility for its contents.
All authors signing this agreement confirm their eligibility for authorship. The authors confirm that the list of authors is complete and assume responsibility for the integrity of the work.
All authors signing this agreement confirm that all human and/or animal studies conducted within the framework of this manuscript are in compliance with the regulations and standards of their governing institutions. Authors confirm that they follow widely accepted guidelines and standards governing such work. Authors confirm that to the best of their knowledge their work does not contain plagiarism, copyright infringements, or any obscene, libelous, or intentionally damaging information.
Authors acknowledge that their manuscript will be made publicly available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY 4.0). They acknowledge that such open access allows for free access, distribution, and reproduction of the materials if properly cited.
Authors acknowledge users’ ability to access and distribute their papers without cost with proper attribution and citation. Authors are allowed to use their materials in presentations and other publications, provided a proper reference to EJEST as the original publisher is displayed.
Conflict of Interest and Financial Supports
Authors confirm that any financial interests or conflicts of interest among the authors or with third parties have been disclosed in the cover letter. The authors confirm that the sources of funding are listed in the cover letter and the acknowledgments.
Authors confirm that the manuscript – neither in its current form nor in an earlier version – has been submitted for publication or has been published in any language prior to submitting it to EJEST. The authors confirm that any prior mention or reference to the manuscript is disclosed in the cover letter.